The 2008 housing law put new restrictions on a popular tax technique for homesellers who convert a second home into a principal residence. Beginning in 2009, you may be taxed on the gain attributable to the “nonqualified use” of the home. But you still may escape unscathed through a little-noticed loophole.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events