Tallahassee Community College recently settled a discrimination lawsuit with the U.S. Justice Department, agreeing to pay more than $34,000 in back pay and interest to a job applicant.
The plaintiff alleged that the college denied him a position as a HomeSafenet trainer because of his race.
- Now is the time to develop a comprehensive whistle-Blower policy
- No beards, turbans in Lexus' 'Pursuit of Perfection'
- Tell managers and supervisors: Absolutely no comments on pregnancy, parenthood allowed
- Recruiter files sexual harassment suit against K-Sea Transportation
- New Jersey Supreme Court expands damages for whistle-blowers