Tallahassee Community College recently settled a discrimination lawsuit with the U.S. Justice Department, agreeing to pay more than $34,000 in back pay and interest to a job applicant.
The plaintiff alleged that the college denied him a position as a HomeSafenet trainer because of his race.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Shopping for Employment Practices Liability Insurance: 6 Questions to Ask
- Lund Boat gets on board with hiring female applicants
- Beware the ever-expanding EEOC harassment lawsuit
- Acting against worker who has already complained? Have someone new make decision