Tallahassee Community College recently settled a discrimination lawsuit with the U.S. Justice Department, agreeing to pay more than $34,000 in back pay and interest to a job applicant.
The plaintiff alleged that the college denied him a position as a HomeSafenet trainer because of his race.
- John Muir Health settles EEOC 'latex bias' charges
- Stamp out harassing behavior across the company
- Keep full records on length of try-out stints
- Employers: 'Keep Out!' Beware overreacting to employees' Facebook, blog postings
- When is telecommuting a reasonable accommodation under the ADA and state law?