According to the 2009 Salary Guides, being multilingual is an “expert skill” that can bump you from the low end of a salary range to the high end.
Here are a few web sites to help you spruce up your language skills:
- Livemocha.com: Connect with native speakers and take free online lessons.
- BBC Languages (www.bbc.co.uk/languages): Among the features is a dramatic video series.
- Babbel.com: Tutorials shift according to your level with this easy-to-navigate online tool.
- LingQ.com: Set a goal then reach it, using the tracking tool.
- MyLanguageExchange.com: Chat with a native on this online community.
- MangoLanguages.com: Navigate everyday conversations in another language.
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette No matches