A global business with $9 billion in revenues and 570,000 clients worldwide will soon add 1,000 jobs in Georgia. Automated Data Processing (ADP) will open a business solutions center in Augusta in March, investing more than $30 million in the project.
The ADP Solutions Center will provide business-to-business support to assist clients with and HR-related applications. Hiring’s set to begin this month.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- IRS ramps up HIRE correspondence audits
- Use these 8 criteria for choosing an outsourcing consultant
- New immigration worry: 'Mob' charges for hiring illegals
- Beat discrimination lawsuits by nailing down specific rationale for employment decisions