A global business with $9 billion in revenues and 570,000 clients worldwide will soon add 1,000 jobs in Georgia. Automated Data Processing (ADP) will open a business solutions center in Augusta in March, investing more than $30 million in the project.
The ADP Solutions Center will provide business-to-business support to assist clients with payroll and HR-related applications. Hiring’s set to begin this month.
- Employers: Start using revised Form I-9 on April 3
- Worried candidate is too volatile to promote? Reason enough to give the job to someone else
- Underage teen sues McDonald's franchise over sex with boss
- Create a job testing policy that's rock solid and bias-proof
- Manhattan school can't dance away from age-bias claim