A global business with $9 billion in revenues and 570,000 clients worldwide will soon add 1,000 jobs in Georgia. Automated Data Processing (ADP) will open a business solutions center in Augusta in March, investing more than $30 million in the project.
The ADP Solutions Center will provide business-to-business support to assist clients with and HR-related applications. Hiring’s set to begin this month.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Asian food vendor in hot water over hiring practices
- Think twice before hiring your kids right out of college
- Supreme Court Rules on the Admissibility of 'Me Too' Testimony in Discrimination Cases
- Investigating workplace harassment: 10 steps to success