Good news on the recruiting front: “The young and the restless” are flocking to Atlanta. They’re the most coveted demographic in the nation: 25- to 34-year-old, highly educated professionals.
From 1990 to 2000, Atlanta increased its “young and restless” population by 46 percent, faster than any of the other top 25 most populous metro areas in the United States, according to a recent study by the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce.
Note: Expect the competition to heat up for young, talented labor as baby boomers retire and the work force shrinks.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- The innocent question that could land you in court: When did you graduate?
- Who says you can't fight city hall and reduce your property taxes?
- Only interviewing a few candidates? Note why you skipped some applications
- Career 'bootcamp' guarantees each student a job interview