Same-sex unions are now a reality in New Jersey, and employers will have to change the way they deal with employees as a result. It’s too early to tell exactly what steps employers will need to take, but it’s important to understand what led to the decision and legislation ...
- Confidentiality promise broken? Don't count on getting money back
- Quitting time? Performance improvement plan not enough to justify discrimination lawsuit
- Vague claims of illness not enough to trigger liability
- Calif. Supreme Court upholds strict limits on noncompetes
- Prepare for the ADA long haul: Disability accommodation isn't a one-time event