Other findings based on the nationwide survey of 2,300 full- and part-time workers from organizations of at least 50 employees:
• 44 percent say their employers show genuine concern for them or care about their long-term development.
• 59 percent say their employers trust them.
• 42 percent say their employers deserve their loyalty.
• 45 percent express a strong sense of personal attachment to their employers.
Here are five ways to strengthen employees’ connection to your organization:
1. Show fairness, including a fair compensation package.
2. Show care and concern.
3. Provide daily job satisfaction.
4. Trust employees’ judgment.
5. Give them the tools and resources to grow and contribute.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/26129/put-a-crimp-in-turnover "