Don’t let them tune out. Compel others to listen to you by starting off with these attention-grabbers:
• I’ve got good news.
• You’re going to like what I’m about to say.
• You may want to sit down for this.
• My guess is you’ll find what I’m going to say surprising.
• When you asked me for this information, I never thought I’d find out so much.
• This is complicated, so here’s the short, sweet version.
• I’m going to summarize this for you in less than 20 words.
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette No matches