Wish you had more time to read? If you already own an iPod, here’s a time-conscious, affordable way to feed your brain: Listen to podcasts of books or stories during your daily commute … for free.
On iTunes, you can find podcasts of everything from the great classics to poetry to Spanish lessons. Try subscribing to these:
- “Great Books: A Chapter a Day”: Hear classics like Call of the Wild and Animal Farm.
- “Money Girl’s Quick & Dirty Tips for a Richer Life”: In five-minute sessions, learn how to get the most out of your 401(k) or how to promote good versus bad debt.
- “NPR Story of the Day”: National Public Radio’s top story. Good fodder for the water cooler.
- “Learn Spanish With Coffee Break Spanish”: In 20 minutes, you can learn a few phrases.
- Lectures from Princeton or Yale: Gain a free Ivy League education.
Even if you don’t have an iPod, you still can download iTunes (www.apple.com/itunes) to your computer.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/25536/podcast-news "