Does your work flow? Professional organizer Liz Franklin says we all handle paper in pretty much the same way:
- We look at it.
- We sort it.
- We begin working (with computer, phone, making notes, etc.).
- We input it or record it.
- We may store it for further action (sometimes called “latering”).
- We print it out or fax it.
- We eventually get rid of it by filing it, shredding it, recycling it or throwing it away.
If you arrange your workspace around those seven stations, you won’t have to double-back and cross paper over its old path. And paperwork will flow in an organized way.
- How to Write Meeting Minutes No matches