That means being adept at five critical tasks:
- Reaching the new markets you identify in a disciplined and effective way.
- Developing people and fitting them into the right jobs.
- Evaluating and measuring a broad range of benchmarks that include decision-making, brand recognition, corporate reputation and employee involvement.
- Tapping IT to acquire competitive intelligence about the marketplace and for other business purposes.
- Renewing continuously rather than staying content with the status quo.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/25015/put-good-ideas-into-good-practice "