- Arrogance. You think everyone else is wrong.
- Melodrama. You create tension unnecessarily and hog the spotlight.
- Volatility. Your moods swing unpredictably.
- Excessive caution. When faced with challenges or decisions, you freeze like the proverbial deer caught in the headlights.
- Habitual distrust. You fixate on everyone else’s faults.
- Aloofness. You withdraw from the people you lead.
Get weekly updates on breaking news and business advice to help you advance your career! The week's top stories and resources will be sent right to your inbox. Choose the topics you're interested in:
We value your Privacy.