In the process of recruiting, hiring, firing and just running a business, employers accumulate a large amount of personal data from applicants, employees and business associates. Florida law requires employers to take reasonable steps to safeguard such personal data ...
- Considering asking for court review of arbitration decisions
- Bill would ban hiring bias against long-term unemployed
- Furloughs go white-collar: How to keep them fair and legal
- Fee for day-Labor transporting must be 'Reasonable' cost or $1.50, whichever is lower
- Good news if you're facing class action: Courts balk at letting classes snowball