- Professes to be able to work with anybody on any problem or goal.
- Abuses acronyms or name-drops.
- Makes unrealistic claims.
- Talks more about herself or himself than about you.
- Doesn’t offer a trial period.
- Doesn’t provide references.
- Pressures you for a commitment.
Get weekly updates on breaking news and business advice to help you advance your career! The week's top stories and resources will be sent right to your inbox. Choose the topics you're interested in:
We value your Privacy.