• Requires gradual full funding of defined benefit plans.
• Sets higher deduction limits to create a funding cushion for pension plans.
• Makes permanent various retirement-saving incentives.
• Liberalizes rules to encourage employers to automatically enroll new hires in 401(k) plan.
• Allows investment advice by companies that sell investments. • Expands tax breaks for certain retirement plan withdrawals.
• Toughens rules for substantiating charitable donations.
• Permanently extends tax-free Section 529 distributions.
- Small Business Tax Deduction Strategies No matches