2. Respond to praise with a simple “Thank you.” Don’t add, “Oh it was nothing” or “I don’t deserve that.”
3. Answer questions head-on, without evasion. Give short, to-the-point replies.
4. Accept criticism with grace. Then ask for more.
5. Loosen your facial muscles to expand your range of expression.
6. Use a 3-to-1 ratio of positive to negative statements and opinions.
7. Finish what you start. Once you begin speaking, don’t stammer or backtrack. Pause first to think before you speak.
8. Make yourself heard. Turn up your voice volume without being asked.
9. Apologize when necessary, but don’t overdo it. Too many “I’m sorry” statements work against you.
10. Look happy when you greet someone, even if you’re tired or preoccupied.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/24254/top-10-ways-to-radiate-confidence "