HR Law 101: Protecting yourself and your company from lawsuits starts the minute you decide to hire someone. Potential lawsuit land mines line your path. Federal laws provide a patchwork of legislation protecting workers and applicants from discrimination by employers ...
- Section 1981 bias law doesn't cover national-origin claims
- The 5 worst interview questions & what to ask instead
- N.J. Supreme Court sets rules for proving religious discrimination
- Court upholds validity of employment agreement that required binding arbitration
- Cut your property tax bill by successfully fighting the assessment