• Start by visiting AAA’s TripTik Travel Planner at www.aaa.com to create a map of your point of origin and the destination.
• Add extra stops to a route or alter the trip by clicking “Multiple Destinations” on the left-hand menu. Enter the cities or addresses of all essential stopping points, clicking “Add to Trip” after each, then shuffle the order as desired. Click on “Get Maps and Directions” when you are finished.
• Pinpoint events, attractions, savings partners, etc., by clicking on the “Show” button above the map. Icons appear on your map, showing what’s on your route.
Clicking on a gas icon will show you the price for gas at that station. Clicking on a hotel icon brings up information about its AAA Diamond rating. A “Book It” link allows you to make a reservation. Select any icon and hit the “Add to Trip” button to add the stop to your route.
• Print your map. You have the option of a detailed map (many pages) or an overview map with directions, complete with notes about any road construction.
If you’re a member, save your route. The advantage: You won’t have to start over later, if travel plans change. Questions? Contact: Tonya Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Write Meeting Minutes No matches