• 30% said they yawn 10 or more times per day.
• 45% said they feel more tired, more often, than ever.
• 54% said they would take a nap at work if permitted.
• 84% report an “afternoon slump” between 3 and 5:30 pm.
Why are we so tired? Workers’ energy crises can be triggered by a “fuel shortage,” says Jon Gordon, who wrote The Energy Bus: 10 Rules to Fuel Your Life, Work, and Team with Positive Energy.
He offers these tips for your midday fuel-up:
• Plan lunch the night before.
• Include protein in every lunch.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/23895/feel-weary-at-work "