The following sample policy was excerpted from The Book of Company Policies, published by HR Specialist, © 2011. Edit for your organization's purposes and related state law.
“The undersigned understands and agrees that the Company has a vital interest in retaining the loyalty, fidelity and continued employment and association of its employees and customers. He/she warrants, covenants and agrees that while employed by the Company and for a period of one (1) year following termination of his/her employment with the Company for any reason, he/she shall not, directly or indirectly, (i) induce, solicit, offer or recruit or attempt to induce, solicit, offer or recruit any registered representative of the Company to apply for or accept employment with any other person or entity engaged in the securities business, or which is in any manner in competition with the Company; or (ii) induce, solicit, or attemp...(register to read more)
- Worker is her own lawyer? Take suit seriously
- HR certification: Worth it? If so, which one to pursue?
- Case study: Give workers the power to reshape their jobs and goals
- Does our automatic termination policy expose us to liability for ADA violations?
- What's an employer's responsibility to provide notification of a data security breach?