The following sample policy was excerpted from The Book of Company Policies, published by HR Specialist, © 2011. Edit for your organization's purposes and related state law.
“The undersigned understands and agrees that the Company has a vital interest in retaining the loyalty, fidelity and continued employment and association of its employees and customers. He/she warrants, covenants and agrees that while employed by the Company and for a period of one (1) year following termination of his/her employment with the Company for any reason, he/she shall not, directly or indirectly, (i) induce, solicit, offer or recruit or attempt to induce, solicit, offer or recruit any registered representative of the Company to apply for or accept employment with any other person or entity engaged in the securities business, or which is in any manner in competition with the Company; or (ii) induce, solicit, or attemp...(register to read more)
- Even the best sexual harassment policy is useless without supervisor vigilance
- Sidestep the four biggest HR career-killing mistakes
- 'Inclusion' center to help Deloitte redefine diversity
- Don't conspire with competitors to freeze workers out of a job
- Deciding on promotion? Purge file of prior litigious actions