The following sample policies were excerpted from The Book of Company Policies, published by HR Specialist, © Edit for your organization's purposes.
Sample Nondisclosure Agreement:
“The Employee understands and agrees that all books, records, documents and information, whether written or not, pertaining to the Company’s business activities, including but not limited to, customers, customer lists and customer’s accounts, are the confidential and proprietary property of the Company and are to be used exclusively for the benefit of the Company.
"He/she further warrants, covenants and agrees that such confidential and proprietary property shall not be copied without the express permission of the Company and that upon termination of employment with the Company, all such confidential and proprietary property and any and all copies thereof shall be immediately returned to the Company.”
Sample Confide...(register to read more)
- Should veiled lawsuit threat affect how we approach disciplining difficult worker?
- Address domestic violence with benefits
- On the hook for FMLA transgression? Offer immediate reinstatement to cut liability
- Assessing witness credibility in workplace investigations
- How you can be sued for bias even if you don't discriminate