• IKEA Markus swivel chair ($199; www.ikea.com): A great price from a company that forgoes dangerous PVC (polyvinyl chloride) and only uses sustainable wood.
• Steelcase Think chair ($719; http://store.steelcase.com): Well-designed and made at the world’s first LEED-certified factory, the Think chair uses 44% recycled materials and comes in 12 colors. Also offered: recycled guest chairs for $239.
• Twenty Gauge Steno chair ($625; www.twentygauge.com): Classic swivel office chair from the 1950s, restored and customized with your choice of fabric.
• Herman Miller Aeron chair ($949; www.dwr.com): The Cadillac of office chairs, this one is made from 66% recycled materials such as aluminum and steel, with 94% recyclable parts.
- How to Write Meeting Minutes No matches