If your organization’s OSHA safety poster is showing its years, now’s a good time to order a new one: OSHA just released a new version of the It’s the Law poster. The current edition is still valid; you aren’t required to replace your poster with the new version.
The poster, which must be displayed in all U.S. workplaces, informs employees and employers of their job-safety rights and responsibilities.
You can download the poster in English or Spanish for free at www.osha.gov (click on “Posters” in right column) or receive a copy by calling OSHA at (202) 693-1888. To download other posters required under www.dol.gov/elaws/posters.htm. , go to the Labor Department’s “Poster Advisor” page at
- Can we forbid employees from sharing how much of a bonus they received?
- Don't lose your at-will right by guaranteeing a job for life
- Whistle-Blower alert: Don't warn against reporting alleged wrongdoing
- A manager's paperwork is never done: What to keep, what to toss
- Undocumented workers can sue for retaliation under FLSA