If your organization’s OSHA safety poster is showing its years, now’s a good time to order a new one: OSHA just released a new version of the It’s the Law poster. The current edition is still valid; you aren’t required to replace your poster with the new version.
The poster, which must be displayed in all U.S. workplaces, informs employees and employers of their job-safety rights and responsibilities.
You can download the poster in English or Spanish for free at www.osha.gov (click on “Posters” in right column) or receive a copy by calling OSHA at (202) 693-1888. To download other posters required under www.dol.gov/elaws/posters.htm. , go to the Labor Department’s “Poster Advisor” page at
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Should we offer reasonable accommodations even if our employee hasn't asked?
- 24/7 monitoring on company cellphone prompts lawsuit
- USERRA doesn't require veteran's preference
- Be ready to come down hard on managers and supervisors who use ethnic slurs