If your organization’s OSHA safety poster is showing its years, now’s a good time to order a new one: OSHA just released a new version of the It’s the Law poster. The current edition is still valid; you aren’t required to replace your poster with the new version.
The poster, which must be displayed in all U.S. workplaces, informs employees and employers of their job-safety rights and responsibilities.
You can download the poster in English or Spanish for free at www.osha.gov (click on “Posters” in right column) or receive a copy by calling OSHA at (202) 693-1888. To download other posters required under www.dol.gov/elaws/posters.htm. , go to the Labor Department’s “Poster Advisor” page at
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Don't oversell job openings; you'll risk a fraud lawsuit
- Don't promise FMLA leave if you're not required to comply
- Federal wage-and-hour lawsuits hit record high in 2013-2014
- Individual mandate for health insurance: How will it be enforced?