1. Click on links at Care2.com and QuickDonations.com. Sponsors will make a contribution to a range of worthy causes, including mammograms for women without health insurance and medical care for poor children.
2. Do a “do-good” web search. Search engines such as GoodTree.com, SearchKindly.org, Jikolp.com and GoodSearch.com donate a portion (or all) of their advertising revenue to charity.
3. Put aside one dollar a day. At month’s end, donate the total to whatever cause is closest to your heart. The amount is less important than the charitable gesture.
4. Choose a week to ask employees to do a “pantry purge” and bring nonperishable food items to work. Then deliver them to a local shelter or food bank.
5. Organize a “drive.” Examples:
- Do a coat drive to benefit The Salvation Army.
- Gather old duffels and suitcases to help foster children who would otherwise lug their belongings in a garbage bag. (Check ChildWelfare.gov to find a local foster-care agency in your area.)
- Donate eyeglasses you no longer use to vision-impaired people around the world by mailing them to New Eyes for the Needy, 549 Millburn Ave., Short Hills, NJ 07078.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/23805/clicks-and-cliques-can-help-a-good-cause "