1. Register with U.S. embassies and check any travel alerts through the U.S. State Department’s web site (www.state.gov/travelandbusiness). Need a U.S. passport in a hurry? Turn to www.travisa.com.
2. Peek inside faraway hotels and restaurants with Tripadvisor (www.tripadvisor.com). It features more than 1.5 million travel reviews about hotels, attractions and restaurants worldwide.
3. Check weather reports at www.usatoday.com/weather/forecast/wglobe.htm.
4. Create and print a currency converter table with www.oanda.com/convert/cheatsheet.
5. Go the extra mile. Tuck in tips on local customs, or include a cheat sheet on international tipping standards (www.magellans.com, click “Travel Advice,” then “Planning,” then “Worldwide Tipping Guide”).
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/23779/beyond-a-passport-what-travelers-need "