1. PollDaddy.com: a great tool for engaging customers or visitors to your web site.
2. Snappoll.com: Pick your own colors and layout using this tool, and then embed a poll on your site.
3. www.MisterPoll.com: Create a poll with an unlimited number of questions. E-mail it to friends or plug it into your web site. Each poll gets its own message forum.
4. StrawPoll (http://twitter.com/strawpoll): Take the pulse of the Web 2.0 generation. StrawPoll is a new polling application that uses microblogging tool Twitter. Each day a different question is posted. Results are graphed, along with the most recent votes from people and the reasons for their choices.
5. SurveyMonkey.com: Use this versatile site for a more sophisticated survey of up to 100 respondents. The tool allows you to collect responses by e-mail, customize reports and validate responses.