1. PollDaddy.com: a great tool for engaging customers or visitors to your web site.
2. Snappoll.com: Pick your own colors and layout using this tool, and then embed a poll on your site.
3. www.MisterPoll.com: Create a poll with an unlimited number of questions. E-mail it to friends or plug it into your web site. Each poll gets its own message forum.
4. StrawPoll (http://twitter.com/strawpoll): Take the pulse of the Web 2.0 generation. StrawPoll is a new polling application that uses microblogging tool Twitter. Each day a different question is posted. Results are graphed, along with the most recent votes from people and the reasons for their choices.
5. SurveyMonkey.com: Use this versatile site for a more sophisticated survey of up to 100 respondents. The tool allows you to collect responses by e-mail, customize reports and validate responses.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/23719/free-online-surveys "