- Everyone agrees on what is important.
- Work flows evenly, with no bottlenecks traceable to certain departments or divisions.
- Tasks support important goals.
- Alignment happens, meaning all sectors and divisions support the overall goals of the organization.
- People self-correct and change direction to improve results.
- Results occur, which is the yardstick by which all organizations must be judged.
Get weekly updates on breaking news and business advice to help you advance your career! The week's top stories and resources will be sent right to your inbox. Choose the topics you're interested in:
We value your Privacy.