- Competence—the technical know-how and experience to do the job.
- Judgment—the ability to make the right decisions, especially under pressure.
- Energy—also defined as an absence of burnout.
- Focus—the ability to set priorities and follow through on problems instead of riding off in all directions.
- Relational skills—the ability to get along with others and support collective decision-making.
- Trust—the integrity to follow through on commitments and remain truthful.
Get weekly updates on breaking news and business advice to help you advance your career! The week's top stories and resources will be sent right to your inbox. Choose the topics you're interested in:
We value your Privacy.