- Talk about change outside your organization and why change is needed within.
- Explain specifically what you plan to change.
- Clarify what will not change.
- Identify who the key players are in the change process.
- Spell out the impact that change will have on both your organization and on individuals.
- Discuss your organization’s core values and how they will not change.
- Present an exciting, motivating vision of what the future will be like.
- Address what you expect of everyone during the change process.
- Don’t avoid talking about difficulties and problems that you and your team will have to confront and overcome.
- Outline how you will communicate with people during the process.
Get weekly updates on breaking news and business advice to help you advance your career! The week's top stories and resources will be sent right to your inbox. Choose the topics you're interested in:
We value your Privacy.