Georgia’s constitution prohibits contracts that have the effect of defeating or lessening competition. Anti-competition is considered anti-public policy in Georgia, so employers should craft their noncompete agreements with care ...
- OK to cut returning veteran's job if decision wasn't based on military status
- Employers win Nassar battle, but retaliation war continues
- Are we allowed to fire a mentally ill employee who makes threats?
- Which arbitration clauses will Texas courts find unconscionable?
- The policy and legal implications of discussing compensation