Georgia’s constitution prohibits contracts that have the effect of defeating or lessening competition. Anti-competition is considered anti-public policy in Georgia, so employers should craft their noncompete agreements with care ...
- Court limits document access in Cal/OSHA lawsuit
- How to Collect Employee Medical Info Under New FMLA Rules
- Collect ample evidence of wrongdoing before firing military vet covered by USERRA
- Is it risky to indemnify a candidate against violating a noncompete agreement?
- Lawmakers urged to reject new labor contracts