- Ask about family or personal ambitions.
- Offer to help in some way.
- Give a sincere compliment.
- Let each person know that the time you spent together was meaningful and memorable.
- Welcome the other person to contact you afterward.
- Follow up your encounter with a phone call, message or note.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/22990/10-second-tips-for-being-memorable "