If your employees work on scaffoldings or other positions in which they could suffer a fall, take note: Scaffolding and fall-protection requirements top OSHA’s new list of the most-violated safety and health standards. (Find advice on scaffolding rules at www.osha.gov/SLTC/scaffolding.)
Other violations rounding out the top 10: hazard communications; respiratory protection; lockout/tagout rules; powered industrial trucks; electrical wiring methods; machine guarding; ladders; and electrical systems.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Court strikes down embattled NLRB's 'ambush election' rule
- Court says 'First things first': No EEOC complaint means no federal lawsuit
- Responding to an office affair? Don't forget the 'fair' part
- New tool when employees defect to competition: bonus forfeiture