Watch out for taxes due on taxes

by on
in Small Business Tax

Did you receive a state or local tax refund in 2003? Don't forget to pay federal income tax on the refund if you claimed the original tax payment as an itemized deduction in the prior year.

Related Articles...

    No matches

Leave a Comment