The U.S. Labor Department revamped the FLSA regulations in 2004 to help employers and employees understand the rules better. But, so far, the HR world has only seen more overtime lawsuits, not less ...
- Firing family members? If they're at will, it's your call
- Interviewing: The 10 most common manager mistakes
- Retaliation: General griping isn't protected activity
- Audit disciplinary records to ensure protected employees aren't being unfairly punished
- Replacing worker with someone slightly younger isn't age bias