• LinkedIn
  • YouTube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+

Tune up your withholding

by on
in Small Business Tax

Whether you received a big refund this year or owed a bunch, now's the time to alter your salary withholding or estimated tax payments so you won't run into the same situation next year. To do so, fill out a new W-4. If you're self-employed, update your estimated tax payments for the year.

Related Articles...

    No matches

Leave a Comment