The Labor Department’s Security Administration just published a new guide that helps employers navigate the evolving practices involved in offering health savings accounts (HSAs).
The field assistance bulletin (FAB 2006-02) clarifies an earlier bulletin that addresses the coverage of HSAs under ERISA. Download the bulletin from www.dol.gov/ebsa.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Survey: Workers hate health care 'System,' but they love their health plans
- Do we have to pay health insurance opt-out bonus during FMLA leave?
- Educate employees about the value of disability insurance
- Highlight new tax changes on your 2009 returns