The Labor Department’s Security Administration just published a new guide that helps employers navigate the evolving practices involved in offering health savings accounts (HSAs).
The field assistance bulletin (FAB 2006-02) clarifies an earlier bulletin that addresses the coverage of HSAs under ERISA. Download the bulletin from www.dol.gov/ebsa.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- You have personal liability under FMLA and ERISA
- Find tax relief from a medical-reimbursement plan
- Don't think a successful workers' comp case lets you off the ADA accommodation hook
- Worker who leaves to give birth can't collect unemployment