The Labor Department’s Security Administration just published a new guide that helps employers navigate the evolving practices involved in offering health savings accounts (HSAs).
The field assistance bulletin (FAB 2006-02) clarifies an earlier bulletin that addresses the coverage of HSAs under ERISA. Download the bulletin from www.dol.gov/ebsa.
- Wellness programs: Does your health-risk questionnaire violate the new genetic-bias law?
- How to respond when employees show mental instability
- Analyze EAP caller data to learn about employee concerns
- Evaluating employee performance without creating legal liability
- Scooter Store ranks fun among its top goals