Welcome to the Company:
Rules and Procedures:
Safety and Health:
Affirmative Action Statement
Your handbook should include a statement that each new employee must sign to acknowledge responsibility for receiving, reading, understanding and agreeing to abide by your company’s rules. Keep the signed statement in the employee’s personnel file.
Your statement could read as follows: “I hereby acknowledge receipt of the company handbook. I certify that I have read and fully understand the rules and procedures contained in it. I acknowledge my full responsibility to follow them faithfully in all respects.”
- Family ties: Discrimination trend ... and trap!
- Create wall calendars to remind staff of key HR dates
- Investigating sexual harassment? Ask victim whether she's told HR everything
- 'Same-actor' defense won't always work; establish unbiased reasons for firings
- How to legally manage pregnancy and maternity leaves