Welcome to the Company:
Rules and Procedures:
Safety and Health:
Affirmative Action Statement
Your handbook should include a statement that each new employee must sign to acknowledge responsibility for receiving, reading, understanding and agreeing to abide by your company’s rules. Keep the signed statement in the employee’s personnel file.
Your statement could read as follows: “I hereby acknowledge receipt of the company handbook. I certify that I have read and fully understand the rules and procedures contained in it. I acknowledge my full responsibility to follow them faithfully in all respects.”
- Ski resort curbs 'mountain chic' by setting strict dress code
- Can an HR professional have personal liability for employment decisions?
- Health care reform: Will employers keep offering coverage?
- Employee or supervisor? Classification affects union eligibility
- Time to unwind? America's least-stressful jobs