Welcome to the Company:
Rules and Procedures:
Safety and Health:
Affirmative Action Statement
Your handbook should include a statement that each new employee must sign to acknowledge responsibility for receiving, reading, understanding and agreeing to abide by your company’s rules. Keep the signed statement in the employee’s personnel file.
Your statement could read as follows: “I hereby acknowledge receipt of the company handbook. I certify that I have read and fully understand the rules and procedures contained in it. I acknowledge my full responsibility to follow them faithfully in all respects.”
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Office communication: Align practices with employee perceptions
- What to do when a co-worker dies
- Your dollars at risk: 6 ways to protect yourself from personal liability
- What should we do about consensual relationship between manager and subordinate?