Welcome to the Company:
Rules and Procedures:
Safety and Health:
Affirmative Action Statement
Your handbook should include a statement that each new employee must sign to acknowledge responsibility for receiving, reading, understanding and agreeing to abide by your company’s rules. Keep the signed statement in the employee’s personnel file.
Your statement could read as follows: “I hereby acknowledge receipt of the company handbook. I certify that I have read and fully understand the rules and procedures contained in it. I acknowledge my full responsibility to follow them faithfully in all respects.”
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Law firm axes employees for wearing orange
- Tell supervisors: You can't just make up your own performance appraisal standards
- What's an employer's responsibility to provide notification of a data security breach?
- Even religious groups can't favor employees based on religion