HR Law 101: When an eligible employee returns from FMLA leave, the employer must restore him or her to the same position or an equivalent one with equivalent benefits, pay and other terms and conditions of employment. The new position must involve the same or substantially similar duties, responsibilities and authority ...
- REDA provides whistle-blower protection during some internal investigations, too
- Stereotype about motherhood, by itself, can count as bias
- Employee quit for better job? Beware unemployment liability
- Use workers' compensation policy checklist to avoid retaliation lawsuits
- Volunteerism can benefit your bottom line