If you use summer interns, it's hunting time. Experts suggest asking the following questions to determine how students make decisions and manage work and deadlines:
- Why did you pick your current major?
- How do you manage a heavy course load?
- How would this internship fit into your career path?
- What do you hope this internship will teach you?
- What's your post-graduation plan?
- What is an intern's role in a company?
- What did you learn at your past work experiences?
- What's your most rewarding school experience so far?