To avoid being hit with this bait-and-switch move:
- Shorten the amount of time between job offer and starting date.
- Speed the evaluation process for certain jobs, such as entry-level positions, which have fewer criteria to measure.
- Negotiate the offer quickly; don't delay unnecessarily.
- Consider signing bonuses for particularly hard-to-fill positions.
- Hold off on announcing that the job is filled until the person actually begins work.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/21387/5-ways-to-fight-new-hire-no-shows "