The National Labor Relations Board has announced its final rule on Notification of Employee Rights under the National Labor Relations Act. The proposed rule had been pending since December of last year. Now that it is final, employers have until Nov. 14 to put up an official poster stating that employees have a right to form or join a union.
- Design smoker surcharges to cut costs, preserve morale
- Female farm workers settle landmark sex harassment case
- N.Y. wage-and-hour news you can use: annual notices & tax credits
- Follow the discipline rules in your handbook to defeat discrimination claims
- What Is a 'Hostile Work Environment' Under N.J. Anti-Bias Law?