OSHA launched a new Occupational Noise Exposure page on its website that provides tips and tools to prevent noise-related hearing loss. About 30 million Americans are exposed to dangerous noise levels at work.
Find the page at www.osha.gov/SLTC/noisehearingconservation.
- Feds sue Northbrook union fund for improper lending
- Would your harassment training pass legal muster? 5 fixes
- Take 10: How to handle the California Labor Code mandate to provide midshift breaks
- Employing agency determines where public employees' whistle-blower suits will be heard
- Cut reinstatement risk by tracking laid-Off jobs