OSHA launched a new Occupational Noise Exposure page on its website that provides tips and tools to prevent noise-related hearing loss. About 30 million Americans are exposed to dangerous noise levels at work.
Find the page at www.osha.gov/SLTC/noisehearingconservation.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Prayer breaks: Know what's 'reasonable'
- Good news: Employees have just two years to file sales commission complaints
- Exempt or nonexempt? Analyze your staff before a court does
- Firing employees on FMLA leave: Occasionally legal, usually unwise