OSHA launched a new Occupational Noise Exposure page on its website that provides tips and tools to prevent noise-related hearing loss. About 30 million Americans are exposed to dangerous noise levels at work.
Find the page at www.osha.gov/SLTC/noisehearingconservation.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Make sure employment contract language spells out employees' 'at will' status
- Want arbitration agreement to stick? Get expert help, especially with translation
- NLRB sets new limits on your off-duty employee access rules
- Low-hanging fruit: Obama reverses executive orders, favors labor