OSHA launched a new Occupational Noise Exposure page on its website that provides tips and tools to prevent noise-related hearing loss. About 30 million Americans are exposed to dangerous noise levels at work.
Find the page at www.osha.gov/SLTC/noisehearingconservation.
- Retaliation long after employee complained? Courts skeptical when years pass without incident
- Retaliation can happen even in flimsy harassment case
- Disclaimer can counter employment-contract argument
- Tell supervisors and executives: Keep anger to yourself when employee files lawsuit
- FMLA notice rules: Provide quick response to leave request