OSHA launched a new Occupational Noise Exposure page on its website that provides tips and tools to prevent noise-related hearing loss. About 30 million Americans are exposed to dangerous noise levels at work.
Find the page at www.osha.gov/SLTC/noisehearingconservation.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Work the ADA process when it isn't obvious an employee has a qualifying disability
- Good planning limits fallout from FMLA misunderstandings
- NLRB rules against Pennsylvania-American Water
- Lights, camera, contract! Actors unions weigh new agreement