OSHA launched a new Occupational Noise Exposure page on its website that provides tips and tools to prevent noise-related hearing loss. About 30 million Americans are exposed to dangerous noise levels at work.
Find the page at www.osha.gov/SLTC/noisehearingconservation.
- Include an extension clause in your noncompete agreements
- Union membership below 12%, lowest in 70 years
- Lilly and Carlos: Questions and answers on the Ledbetter Act's unintended consequences
- Noncompete pacts in Texas: New ruling brings clarity … and questions
- Do you need insurance against employee lawsuits?