HR Law 101: Workplace dress codes touch on a variety of issues, including workplace safety, freedom of speech, personal hygiene, customer relations, religious freedom, the minimum wage and racial and gender stereotypes. Employers have a number of legitimate reasons for imposing a dress code, but court rulings have limited their options...
- It's final: Non-Lawyer reps OK at unemployment comp hearings
- Challenge workers' comp claim based on personal problems, gossip
- Outer Banks hotel sued for Christmas Eve firing
- You don't always have to be right--as long as you act in good faith
- Ohio Supreme Court narrows right to file wrongful discharge claim