• LinkedIn
  • YouTube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+

Tax tip: Pay the housekeeper extra to watch your kids

by on
in Small Business Tax

Do you need someone to watch your young children during the summer months while you work? The full amount paid to a household worker can qualify for the dependent care credit even if the worker does other chores.

The maximum credit is generally $600 for one child; $1,200 for two or more children. So giving a housekeeper a few extra bucks a week can be worthwhile.

Caveat: The expenses must enable you to be gainfully employed.

Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!

Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...

We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.

The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.

" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/20781/tax-tip-pay-the-housekeeper-extra-to-watch-your-kids "

Related Articles...

    No matches

Leave a Comment