As with any team, it’s the synergy of the members working together that optimizes the talents of each and promises the best overall outcomes for the enterprise. So, the annual meeting is the single most effective tool available to a business owner to take full advantage of the complementary strengths of his/her team of advisors.
Logistics and Coordination
Set your annual meeting at fiscal year end, giving each advisor at least two months prior notice to adequately prepare. Designate a meeting facilitator. The f...(register to read more)
- Make your arbitration agreements stick: Consult lawyer, communicate with employees
- Three's a crowd: Can an employee bring someone else along to his performance appraisal?
- How to Create “Instant” Information Products in Just One Hour
- Consider telework's impact on in-Office employees
- Helping injured workers come back