1. Up-sell, cross-sell
Cross-selling is the sale of a product or service to someone who has already purchased another product or service while up-selling is the sale of a more expensive product or service. It can give businesses a significant competitive advantage but it is often overlooked with many focusing too much on winning new customer or clients rather than getting existing ones to spend more.
If a customer buys something and there is something else you sell or provide which will be relevant to them, pitch it. Equally, if a customer is interested in one product or service, tell them about a more pricier one, upgrade or add-on. Make sure a cross and up-selling culture exists amongst your sales staff. The big...(register to read more)
- The most amazing fact about fundraising can help make any direct mail promotion more successful — including yours!
- 5 Steps to Greater Financial Security … AND a Better Life!
- Principal benefits of angel financing
- How to help search engines find your site
- What Harry Potter can teach you about writing great copy