Gathering this data objectively, accurately and quickly can be difficult. Yet it's critical in today's competitive marketplace. Customer information usually comes from within a company. While this information may be useful as one data source, it's seldom accurate and can vary across departments. Typically, customers and prospects are not honest when speaking with company personnel. Add to this human filters, interpretations and individual agendas, and the end result can be misleading.
Surveys, properly done, can provide companies with the customer informatio...(register to read more)
- Why direct marketers treat their customers right — and can’t afford to do otherwise
- Numbers Reveal Harsh Reality of Ad Results
- How Critical is Your Mission Statement?
- Can't find good newsletter items: here are 29 good places to look
- The most amazing fact about fundraising can help make any direct mail promotion more successful — including yours!