Gathering this data objectively, accurately and quickly can be difficult. Yet it's critical in today's competitive marketplace. Customer information usually comes from within a company. While this information may be useful as one data source, it's seldom accurate and can vary across departments. Typically, customers and prospects are not honest when speaking with company personnel. Add to this human filters, interpretations and individual agendas, and the end result can be misleading.
Surveys, properly done, can provide companies with the customer informatio...(register to read more)
- Improving your listening skills
- The most amazing fact about fundraising can help make any direct mail promotion more successful — including yours!
- Traditional vs. “guerilla” online marketing
- 5 ways to capture e-mail addresses of landing page visitors
- Deciding what to insert with the sales letter in your DM package