I am currently working to finalize two deals where earn out provision will play a critical roll in a successful transaction for both buyer and seller.
The first is a government IT services firm with revenues that have leveled off at about $6.5 million over the past 3 years. Because of new contracts, they’re 2011 revenue will likely exceed $9 million. For personal reasons the owner (my client) wants to sell now and still be compensated for this future r...(register to read more)
- Top 10 Great Books for the Compulsive Business Mind- Summer 2010
- Do You Sell Your Company to Blackstone or Carlyle?
- Meet America’s Most Likely Congressman to Take a Bullet and Save Your Economic Life.
- What Would You Do with an Extra $1 Billion After You Sell Your Company?
- Why Obama's Business Loan Program Will Not be Effective in 2011