I am currently working to finalize two deals where earn out provision will play a critical roll in a successful transaction for both buyer and seller.
The first is a government IT services firm with revenues that have leveled off at about $6.5 million over the past 3 years. Because of new contracts, they’re 2011 revenue will likely exceed $9 million. For personal reasons the owner (my client) wants to sell now and still be compensated for this future r...(register to read more)
- Is your Business for Sale? Here’s a List of Bad Buyers.
- Obama's New Bank Tax Will Not Create Small Business Loans
- Small Business Loans from President Obama's ARC Program - Why It Doesn't Really Help
- Do You Sell Your Company to Blackstone or Carlyle?
- Will White House Small Business Aid Result in Small Business Loans?