I am currently working to finalize two deals where earn out provision will play a critical roll in a successful transaction for both buyer and seller.
The first is a government IT services firm with revenues that have leveled off at about $6.5 million over the past 3 years. Because of new contracts, they’re 2011 revenue will likely exceed $9 million. For personal reasons the owner (my client) wants to sell now and still be compensated for this future r...(register to read more)
- 100% Small Business Loan Approval? Borrowing Directly From Your Future...
- When is the Best Time to Sell My Business?
- What Would You Do with an Extra $1 Billion After You Sell Your Company?
- Business Cash Advance: Small Business Loan Alternatives Part 1
- Conan O'Brien on Strategic Planning and How to Sell Your Business