I am currently working to finalize two deals where earn out provision will play a critical roll in a successful transaction for both buyer and seller.
The first is a government IT services firm with revenues that have leveled off at about $6.5 million over the past 3 years. Because of new contracts, they’re 2011 revenue will likely exceed $9 million. For personal reasons the owner (my client) wants to sell now and still be compensated for this future r...(register to read more)
- Why Small Business Loans Don't Work for "Real" Small Business Owners
- Meet America’s Most Likely Congressman to Take a Bullet and Save Your Economic Life.
- Meatloaf, "C Corporation" Status and Other Big Lunch Mistakes
- Warren Buffett Defends Moody's - Drifts Further from Economic Reality
- Business Sale? Remember the Window/Timetable Lesson