I am currently working to finalize two deals where earn out provision will play a critical roll in a successful transaction for both buyer and seller.
The first is a government IT services firm with revenues that have leveled off at about $6.5 million over the past 3 years. Because of new contracts, they’re 2011 revenue will likely exceed $9 million. For personal reasons the owner (my client) wants to sell now and still be compensated for this future r...(register to read more)
- Is Business Cash Advance Really "Dream Insurance"?
- President Obama, Small Business Loans and Failed SBA Policy
- Why Obama's Business Loan Program Will Not be Effective in 2011
- New SBA 7A Loan Program Will Help Key Employees Buy a Business
- What Would You Do with an Extra $1 Billion After You Sell Your Company?