I am currently working to finalize two deals where earn out provision will play a critical roll in a successful transaction for both buyer and seller.
The first is a government IT services firm with revenues that have leveled off at about $6.5 million over the past 3 years. Because of new contracts, they’re 2011 revenue will likely exceed $9 million. For personal reasons the owner (my client) wants to sell now and still be compensated for this future r...(register to read more)
- Why Does Warren Buffett Want You to Pay More Taxes?
- When is the Best Time to Sell My Business?
- Who is in Charge of American Express Small Business Loans, Dr Smith?
- Meet America’s Most Likely Congressman to Take a Bullet and Save Your Economic Life.
- Bankruptcy, Business Loans & CIT: What's the Impact for Small Business?