This stock chart from the Wall Street Journal is a great reminder for those who feel somewhat satisfied with your position in your competitive marketplace. As of mid-month, Netflix had a market value of $4.4 billion and the once mighty Blockbuster, $61 million.
This simple snapshot in history is a great reminder that the threats (and opportunities) for your future are constantly evolving, changing and looking to exploit your weakness.
Are you a Blockbuster or Netflix?
- Is One Key Employee Worth $500,000 When Selling Your Business?
- Top 10 Great Books for the Compulsive Business Mind- Summer 2010
- 100% Small Business Loan Approval? Borrowing Directly From Your Future...
- Conan O'Brien on Strategic Planning and How to Sell Your Business
- Do You Sell Your Company to Blackstone or Carlyle?