This stock chart from the Wall Street Journal is a great reminder for those who feel somewhat satisfied with your position in your competitive marketplace. As of mid-month, Netflix had a market value of $4.4 billion and the once mighty Blockbuster, $61 million.
This simple snapshot in history is a great reminder that the threats (and opportunities) for your future are constantly evolving, changing and looking to exploit your weakness.
Are you a Blockbuster or Netflix?
- What Would You Do with an Extra $1 Billion After You Sell Your Company?
- President Obama, Small Business Loans and Failed SBA Policy
- 100% Small Business Loan Approval? Borrowing Directly From Your Future...
- Investor Preference – Life Saver for Angel Investors
- Meatloaf, "C Corporation" Status and Other Big Lunch Mistakes