This stock chart from the Wall Street Journal is a great reminder for those who feel somewhat satisfied with your position in your competitive marketplace. As of mid-month, Netflix had a market value of $4.4 billion and the once mighty Blockbuster, $61 million.
This simple snapshot in history is a great reminder that the threats (and opportunities) for your future are constantly evolving, changing and looking to exploit your weakness.
Are you a Blockbuster or Netflix?
- Is Business Cash Advance Really "Dream Insurance"?
- Small Business Loans from President Obama's ARC Program - Why It Doesn't Really Help
- Fact & Fiction About “Earn Out" Provisions When Selling Your Business
- Investor Preference – Life Saver for Angel Investors
- Built to Sell - Secrets to Creating Value in Your Business