This stock chart from the Wall Street Journal is a great reminder for those who feel somewhat satisfied with your position in your competitive marketplace. As of mid-month, Netflix had a market value of $4.4 billion and the once mighty Blockbuster, $61 million.
This simple snapshot in history is a great reminder that the threats (and opportunities) for your future are constantly evolving, changing and looking to exploit your weakness.
Are you a Blockbuster or Netflix?
- Business Cash Advance: Small Business Loan Alternatives Part 1
- Meet America’s Most Likely Congressman to Take a Bullet and Save Your Economic Life.
- The Importance of Credit Score — One Client's $11,340 Lesson
- Do You Sell Your Company to Blackstone or Carlyle?
- Obama's New Bank Tax Will Not Create Small Business Loans