This stock chart from the Wall Street Journal is a great reminder for those who feel somewhat satisfied with your position in your competitive marketplace. As of mid-month, Netflix had a market value of $4.4 billion and the once mighty Blockbuster, $61 million.
This simple snapshot in history is a great reminder that the threats (and opportunities) for your future are constantly evolving, changing and looking to exploit your weakness.
Are you a Blockbuster or Netflix?
- Bankruptcy, Business Loans & CIT: What's the Impact for Small Business?
- 100% Small Business Loan Approval? Borrowing Directly From Your Future...
- Fact & Fiction About “Earn Out" Provisions When Selling Your Business
- Why Does Warren Buffett Want You to Pay More Taxes?
- How Business Deals Will Find You on LinkedIn