The book is worth the read. If you own a business and want to successfully sell your company one day, realize that exit planning is a multi-year, financially rewarding process. If you're not a book reader, the cliff notes are contained in this article and you can keep current with John's blog.
Have you considered selling your company? Have you done any exit planning?
- How Franchise Development Just Got $50,000 Better
- Bankruptcy, Business Loans & CIT: What's the Impact for Small Business?
- The Importance of a Tan When Selling Your Business
- Meet America’s Most Likely Congressman to Take a Bullet and Save Your Economic Life.
- How 3 CEO's Had Million-Dollar Deals Find Them on LinkedIn