The book is worth the read. If you own a business and want to successfully sell your company one day, realize that exit planning is a multi-year, financially rewarding process. If you're not a book reader, the cliff notes are contained in this article and you can keep current with John's blog.
Have you considered selling your company? Have you done any exit planning?
- Warren Buffett Defends Moody's - Drifts Further from Economic Reality
- Will White House Small Business Aid Result in Small Business Loans?
- Top 10 Great Books for the Compulsive Business Mind- Summer 2010
- Is One Key Employee Worth $500,000 When Selling Your Business?
- Why Small Business Loans Don't Work for "Real" Small Business Owners