The book is worth the read. If you own a business and want to successfully sell your company one day, realize that exit planning is a multi-year, financially rewarding process. If you're not a book reader, the cliff notes are contained in this article and you can keep current with John's blog.
Have you considered selling your company? Have you done any exit planning?
- My Most Valuable Seth Godin Idea...? Venture Testing.
- Do You Sell Your Company to Blackstone or Carlyle?
- Why Small Business Loans Don't Work for "Real" Small Business Owners
- Bankruptcy, Business Loans & CIT: What's the Impact for Small Business?
- Top 10 Great Books for the Compulsive Business Mind- Summer 2010