The book is worth the read. If you own a business and want to successfully sell your company one day, realize that exit planning is a multi-year, financially rewarding process. If you're not a book reader, the cliff notes are contained in this article and you can keep current with John's blog.
Have you considered selling your company? Have you done any exit planning?
- How Business Deals Will Find You on LinkedIn
- President Obama, Small Business Loans and Failed SBA Policy
- Small Business Loans from President Obama's ARC Program - Why It Doesn't Really Help
- Is One Key Employee Worth $500,000 When Selling Your Business?
- Bankruptcy, Business Loans & CIT: What's the Impact for Small Business?