The book is worth the read. If you own a business and want to successfully sell your company one day, realize that exit planning is a multi-year, financially rewarding process. If you're not a book reader, the cliff notes are contained in this article and you can keep current with John's blog.
Have you considered selling your company? Have you done any exit planning?
- Do You Sell Your Company to Blackstone or Carlyle?
- Warren Buffett Defends Moody's - Drifts Further from Economic Reality
- New SBA 7A Loan Program Will Help Key Employees Buy a Business
- Why Small Business Loans Don't Work for "Real" Small Business Owners
- Who is in Charge of American Express Small Business Loans, Dr Smith?