The book is worth the read. If you own a business and want to successfully sell your company one day, realize that exit planning is a multi-year, financially rewarding process. If you're not a book reader, the cliff notes are contained in this article and you can keep current with John's blog.
Have you considered selling your company? Have you done any exit planning?
- Warren Buffett Defends Moody's - Drifts Further from Economic Reality
- How 3 CEO's Had Million-Dollar Deals Find Them on LinkedIn
- Investor Preference – Life Saver for Angel Investors
- Will White House Small Business Aid Result in Small Business Loans?
- Obama's New Bank Tax Will Not Create Small Business Loans